Podcast: M1X chip: The next generation of Apple Silicon
Apple’s existing M1 Macs may not be the only Apple Silicon Macs for long. Rumors about the next generation of M1 chips have leaked, and they suggest the powerful new chip, the M1X, will possess more cores than the M1. On this episode of Today in Tech, Computerworld executive editor Ken Mingis and Macworld executive editor Michael Simon join Juliet to discuss the predicted performance of M1X Macs and whether this next generation of Apple Silicon will widen Apple’s enterprise share.
How do I listen to this podcast?
You can listen to this podcast episode right now using the player at the top of this page. And you can subscribe to this podcast series from your favorite podcast app on your mobile device to listen to any time, so you won’t miss an episode. Just click the desired podcast app’s button below to subscribe.
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.
- Apple Pay will soon work on BART and Muni
- Labor calls for an Australian ransomware strategy
- Zolve raises $15 million for its cross-border neobank aimed at global citizens
- Tech receives most Australian global talent visa approvals as assessment changes raised
- With Ironspring Ventures, Texas gets a $61 million new fund focused on ‘industrial’ technologies
- Automating scam call blocking sees Telstra prevent up to 500,000 calls a day