The release health feature provides an early warning mechanism for mobile and native application developers to assess and correct a bad release. Developers can gather actionable insights to resolve the most impactful errors, investigate slowdowns, and track the success of a release over time. They can also capture session data and view crashes by session and by user.
# Using yarn
yarn add @sentry/browser @sentry/tracing
# Using npm
npm install --save @sentry/browser @sentry/tracing
Copyright © 2021 IDG Communications, Inc.
- Extending Azure Functions with custom handlers
- Microsoft Visual Studio 16.9 preview enhances C++ tooling
- Using OPA with GitOps to speed cloud-native development
- Big changes are coming for 5G edge computing
- Top R tips and news from RStudio Global 2021
- GraalVM boosts Java performance with Truffle framework