This feels like a SoftBank deal from 4 years ago
Hello and welcome back to Equity, TechCrunch’s venture capital-focused podcast, where we unpack the numbers behind the headlines.
Equity is back in the saddle this week, with Mary Ann and Alex and Grace powering through a busy week’s news. And while much of the news in startup-land is a bit lacking these days — you may have noticed a sentiment shift on Twitter! — we did find some good tidings as well.
Here’s the rundown:
And that is a wrap! We will chat you all next week!
Equity drops every Monday at 7 a.m. PDT and Wednesday and Friday at 6 a.m. PDT, so subscribe to us on Apple Podcasts, Overcast, Spotify and all the casts
- Apple hit with yet another 'Batterygate' lawsuit
- Will COVID's legacy be a healthier workplace?
- Sophos Firewall zero-day bug exploited weeks before fix
- EU unveils tougher industry Code to combat disinformation
- How to customize Alexa's responses to Routines
- 6 things they don't tell you about digital nomad living